FOF #968 – Tom Goss Backs It Up

Apr 10, 2009 · 80924 views

Tom Goss loves to play the guitar in bed, anyone's bed. (This is Marc's bed) Tom Goss

There’s just something about Tom Goss’ music that puts you in a happy and peaceful mood.

Our favorite wrestler turned priest turned musician, the very loveable Tom Goss is back with his new album Back to Love. The question is, why did he ever leave love behind?

Tom plays for us songs from his new album and answers your questions through Feast of Fun Facebook page.

Does Tom approach playing his guitar like a wrestler prepares for a wrestling match? What are his thoughts on the Vatican as a seminarian? And did it turn him on a little to wear those wrestling singlets? Find out what he said.

A tofu inspired license plate is yanked because it could be misinterpreted: ILVTOFU. What do you think it means?

The $2,000 chocolate Easter egg, with the $1,800 dollar gold coin.

Pooping Ceramic Sculptures of the Pope and Obama A very special gift from Felix, a listener in Spain- pooping Pope and Obama Caganer figurines used in Nativity scenes in Spain.

The plot line from the campy 80s film 9 to 5 where the disgruntled employees kidnap their boss to get revenge is becoming all the rage in France.

Tom Goss – Back to Love…: iTunes

RSS FEED | SUBSCRIBE ON iTUNES

Comments

1. RcktMan says:

Hey guys! Loved hearing Tom again… and great show!

I especially enjoyed the bit at the end about Bozo, National 2-9000 and Empire Carpets… stuff like that makes me feel like a kid again. :) It’s funny how things like that stick with you for so long!

I was driving down Foster Ave. the other day and the car in front of me had the license plate “B OBAMA 8″ Now I love me some Barack Obama as much as the next guy, but isn’t that taking it just a tad far? :) If I wasn’t driving, I would have definitely gotten a picture of it!

Hope to see Tom when he comes around tonight… anyone going?

2. Howard says:

Thanks for the interview with Tom Goss. Love his music, and Back To Love is his best yet. Saw him in Philly and DC recently, and they were great shows. He is a fantastic songwriter and performer. Just love him!

3. DavidMcD says:

Thank Jesus for Tom Goss!

4. DC_GAY_MAN says:

Tom -

You bashful soul. You should talk about this which I think kinda of amazing.

Keep nudging the world forward. It seems to be working.

Joel

5. Tom Goss says:

Thanks, I’m going to keep nudging…

6. Jon-paul says:

It is always great to have Tom on your show. He is one of my favorite music artists. He also has a great sense of humor. I can’t wait until his tour reaches San Francisco on May 3rd.

7. Polo Drew says:

Fausto & Marc, it was great to hear Tom Goss back on the show. I’ve really enjoyed listening to his music, thanks for introducing me to it back in 2008. If anyone is new to the show and didn’t hear the earlier one, check it out (791).

And to all the fans of the show, check out Tom Goss’ latest single on his site: tomgossmusic.com Till The End is a great track. I encourage everyone to give it a listen and, if you like it, buy the album — err sorry the CD. If we want a Community, we have to support one.

Drew

8. Alfonzo says:

Hey, thanks for reading my comments on today’s show. I think Madonna could be the new Joan Crawford……ok, I guess not. I guess I’m more glad you got the joke on that part.

Seriously though, child slavery is very real and does still occur in parts of the world (including the United States).

I used to LOVE watching Bozo the Clown. I used to be up at 5AM when I was a kid. We used to get WGN in Phoenix on cable. I always wanted to play that game where the kid would throw the ping pong ball into the buckets to win a prize if they make all of them (was it 8 buckets?). It was like the Price is Right for kids.

9. Cool program by the way Chingon is not big fucker is more of the sense you use the wor for exaple i you say he is chingon would be more like he is way cool, and chingar would be more of bother someone. Although that´s the way we use i on Mexico dunno about other parts on LA.

10. Saulo says:

Tom as always lights up our souls with his beautiful songs and gorgeous voice. I´m glad to see how well Tom is progressing in his career and its a joy to hear him again on the show.

Not to say that he gets hotter by the day… My god… 8-)
    All the best for y´all!

11. Hey guys!

I was nice that you received the shitting man I sent. And the best was that you had a great show too :)

BTW Tom Goss is also invited to Barcelona for sure!!! *wink*