FOF #1197 – You’ve Come a Long Way Michael Buckley

May 26, 2010 · 36480 views

Happy Birthday YouTube! The video sharing site celebrated it’s five year anniversary with a stunning announcement: it now serves more than two billion videos per day, almost double the audience of prime-time television. In many ways, video sharing sites have transformed not just television, but people’s lives- it’s given millions the ability to speak out, loud and proud like never before.

Today we celebrate with one of the most successful video creators on YouTube, Michael Buckley. His video blog, “What the Buck,” where he dishes entertainment news at a frenetic speed is one of the top subscribed shows of all time, with over 200 million views since he started in 2006.

Join us as Michael reflects on his journey and does what Michael does best, serve up sassy talk on the rich, powerful and beautiful celebrities-

Lady Gaga finally talks about the rumors of her being a hermaphrodite, she loves it!

Kevin Jonas, the possibly gay Jonas brother admits to not sleeping in the same bed with his newlywed wife.

Jason Mraz stands up for LGBT Equality.

And Tom Cruise explains why he jumped on Oprah’s couch, by sort of denying it ever happened.

Visit our sponsors | Advertise

Get a FREE audio book at Audible.com
Go ahead and get one- it’s free! Follow the link: www.audiblepodcast.com/feastoffun
to get that free download.

Join us at Pridefest Milwaukee
Over over a hundred and fifty acts including Kathy Griffin,
Patti LaBelle, and Joan Rivers! Visit Pridefest.com today
to get your tickets and book your hotel room.

Nakia – Water to Wine: iTunes | Amazon

RSS FEED | SUBSCRIBE ON iTUNES

Comments

1. BrianB says:

Inspiring. Thank you for this! I love that What the Buck can sustain his energy for a whole hour. Wow!

2. Shadowheart51 says:

Great show guys! I’d love to see you all on some morning “The View” style show dishing it out. Make it happen universe!!!

3. Tom says:

Great episode, guys! I love it when I find out about someone new from your podcast. What I love about Buckley from his comments is that he seems to have the snark, but also have the conscience, unlike Perez. I stopped following Perez when he was attacking Britney at her lowest. He was making comments about her hopefully getting better on his site while he was marketing t-shirts about how crazy she was. I’m not a Britney fan but I didn’t see the point of making a buck off their hypocrisy. Good to see someone like Buckley around who has some standards.

4. Me says:

I went to the same high school as Jason Mraz (not at the same time) and I can definitely identify with his desire to get out of Mechanicsville. Not a good place to be gay (think Robert E. Lee=Jefferson Davis High School, teamname the Confederates). He’s always been candid about his best friend and his first hit, “The Remedy” is about Charlie’s battle with bond cancer.

5. Sweavers says:

ha ha, love this! Jason Mraz and Michael Buckley should start dating each other.

6. Deven says:

Such a great interview! Michael is super and super positive. Fab job M and F!