White People Can’t Do Anything RIght

Apr 24, 2010 · 52033 views

Here’s a compilation of scenes from infomercials where people just can’t get it together and as one Youtube commenter notes – “everyone’s white” except for one little black kid.

Comments

1. Jay says:

Clever compilation.

While watching it, I experienced one of those, “Why didn’t I think of that?” moments.

2. Ryan Justice says:

OMG! I love it! I love how us white folk exhibit such extreme facial distress over things like flat soda and dogs who refuse to have their nails clipped.

3. Ryan Justice says:

Infomercials are the best :)

4. Michael J. Harrington says:

Thanx. It’s a funny compilation of human foibles, seen through the lens of salesmen. “You have problems? We have solutions you can buy!” Now, you didn’t say it, but I know you guys realize that this video is not at all a critique of whites. It is an accurate reflection of how advertising, and people in every field of mass media who are responsible for hiring actors, generally fail to acknowledge the existence or relevance of people of color. Peace, Michael Harrington

• Marc Felion says:

That was my take away from it too. The title of the blog entry is mine but it was inspired by a Youtube commenter who noted that “everyone’s white” in the infomercials. I think naming it “White People Can’t Do Anything RIght” added another layer to make you think to what is a funny video.

5. brian says:

I just watched this while my students are taking their final exam. Had to stop watching cause it was too funny. Not my classiest teaching moment!

6. Curtis says:

really it’s just that non-whites don’t have money in their budget for all these shottily made trouble making consumer goods. They’re too busy working four times as hard for an eighth of the salary and credit.

7. Komio says: