Advertise on the Feast of Fun
A Delicious Mix of Laughter and Insightful Stories
The Feast of Fun podcast is a daily talk show hosted by Fausto Fernós and Marc Felion that features a round table discussion on odd news, social trends and interviews with celebrities, newsmakers, and musicians.
Honored on the one year Anniversary of Podcasting by the iTunes Music Store, Feast of Fun “helped pave the way for podcasts to go from underground movement to mainstream phenomenon.”
Since the very beginning, Feast of Fun has been in the top 50 downloaded comedy podcasts in the world and currently ranks as iTunes’ #1 gay and lesbian podcast with over 70,000 downloads every week.
Four year winner (2006, 2007, 2008 & 2009) of the People’s Choice Podcast Award for “Best GLBT Podcast” Feast of Fun defines the genre of podcasting for the GLBT Community.
Podcasting: A Unique Marketing Vehicle
In 2008, over 100 million iPods will be in the ears of consumers and 200 million copies of iTunes will be on PC and Mac computers. Websites like YouTube and NYTimes are training consumers to consume media from their computers and iPods. Now experts, authors, PhD’s, workshop leaders, vanguards and innovators can bring their learning and ideas directly to your customers in their own voice.
For the first time in history, GLBT people as individuals are informing and entertaining people on a large scale with dramatic results.
Podcasting In Plain English Video
Here’s a wonderful little video to explains podcasting.
How To Buy Podcast Ads
By sponsoring a series of shows, the advertiser can run audio ads located at the beginning and end of each program. We’ll help you get those ads created quickly and easily.
We offer one of the most competitive CPM (cost per thousand) for online or radio based advertising. Our ads are measured using Podpress in order to accurately track audience metrics. Please email or call us for a media kit, rate card and to hear about our special programing.
Awards and Recognitions
• BEST GLBT PODCAST PEOPLE’S CHOICE PODCAST AWARDS, 2006, 2007, 2008 & 2009.
• BEST PODCAST, GAY BLOGGIES 2006
• BEST PODCAST, BEST GAY BLOGS 2006
• “QUEERS WHO MAKE CHICAGO GREAT” TIME OUT CHICAGO, DEC 2006
• BEST PODCAST, PRESSIE AWARDS 2006
• Over 70,000 downloads per week.
• iTunes’ #1 gay comedy podcast.
• Chicago’s #1 Independent Podcast.
• World’s most downloaded GLBT podcast for any category.
• Ranks on the top 50 comedy podcasts on the iTunes Music Store.
• Over 1,200 award-winning shows produced since February 2005.
* According to the iTunes Music Store on March 2009. Statistics and demographics are provided by Podtrac, Inc. an independent podcast verifier.
Full Audience Demographics: Survey Results from Podtrac (updated July 1, 2009) available here.