FOF #1265 – My Coming Out Story is a Gay Telenovela

Oct 6, 2010 · 69835 views

Tired of playing junkies, maids and ice cream vendors, comedians Hugo Rosado and Michael Villarreal joined Salsation, a Latino sketch comedy troupe to take some juicer roles.

Today they join us to talk about why its harder for Latinos, Blacks and Asians to embrace the rainbow flag, trashy Latino gay bars in Chicago’s South Side and why so many gay men’s coming out stories are as melodramatic as a Spanish telenovela.

Comments

1. Juantana says:

Has Madonna had plastic surgery? She has had lots, the first time in Miami around Ray of Light (but before Hung Up) – looked *fab*, however now the cheek implants & whatever else she had done over in the UK during the second pass are giving her a more skeletor look – http://www.awfulplasticsurgery.com/2008/07/27/madonna-is-skeletor/

2. jackie jaeger says:

I love the nod to Gus!

3. prince_money says:

Came across a personal account from the guy who was gay bashed at Stone Wall:

4. Don & Shawn says:

FOF needs a campaign called “It Get’s Wetter” – Fausto, I would love to see you create the artwork on that t-shirt! Love the show – Velvet Patsy

5. Sarah, duh! says:

wow this was a great podcast! i hope these guys are on again soon!! hahaha! “i slept with my aunts boyfriends at the time…he wanted to feel my tits on his back as i fucked him” rofl! funny stuff!!!!

6. calientemess says:

Hi Marc – Fausto:

Thank you so much for having us on your show. I had a blast and it was great to meet you.

You both are as charming in person as you are tickling my ear hair every morning as I go to work.

Love Always,

Michael – Booty.

p.s. Chicks Dicks

7. mododavid says:

I FUCKING LOVE THAT SONG!! REVOLUTION homo-SEXUAL!! lol

8. Nice show! Thanks for having Michael and Hugo on! I learned a lot about Chicago gay and trans bars… I didn’t know about Pete Burns’s facial surgery disaster, that was sad to learn about. Here’s an informative clip… with a psychic!

9. Rose Guccione says:

Thank you so much for supporting Salsation Theatre Company, NFP, “comedy with a Latin flavor”. Please join us at Chicago SketchFest on January 7th. All the info is at http://wordpress.salsation.com/?p=1214.