Lady Gaga’s Gay Vampire “Teeth” Video- Updated Video

Jan 29, 2010 · 130900 views

Lady Gaga’s not waiting around for gay guys to do tribute videos like Shakira’s She-Wolf, she’s doing it herself! So she’s riding two waves, the gay men doing the diva song waves and also the […]

Comments

1. Blueboi says:

OOAHHHH….i just jizzed. :/

2. It’s so refreshing and fabulous to see this coming from one of the nations biggest pop music stars. Go Gaga!

3. MoocherX says:

vampire or not, it must’ve been torture having to watch that terrible dancing whilst all tied-up like that.

4. Chickengirl says:

Everything was going good until the guy started dancing..and then I LOLed… that was just awful…but at least Andy Samberg’s hot brother had a hot enough body that it was watchable….but yeah the rest was hot. not a Gaga fan at all so I didn’t really care about the song….

5. That was…. fucking hot!

6. Suffering Suck-a-Hunk… I didn’t know the universe was so kind to have two hot bois in the same video….

I need five minutes.. I gots de’Vapors.. *fans himself* Even the sex-crazy pagan needs a break.

7. Andy says:

I don’t care really care about Gaga but I appreciate she made such a video.
    The dark blond guy is really hot!

8. Andy says:

Of course Youtube deleted the video. Here is another link.

9. Elaine says:

I love that it looks like this video was just made in a garage.

And that vampire has some really…unique…dance moves.

10. I don’t care if the guy can’t dance…I’d still F!@K him 馃檪

11. Zack says:

just really want to know who the guys are. The vampire guy is HOT & he works those eyebrows well. I’d watch the other guy dance. I think he’s hot too.

12. Dan says:

how are their names????

13. Dan says:

how are their names?

14. Sean says:

The video is still playing in another “official” channel http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6S_9O24ods and in the director’s website in HD http://www.sergioceron.com/teeth.php

15. The G Man says:

The vampire looks familiar but I’d like to know who they both are. Kudos for a hot video from an amazing artist!

16. seawall says:

Oh baby, a friend just linked me to this, and I had to dash over here to make sure y’all had seen it. My gods, that vampire is so hot he could turn the sun the ash, not the other way around.

But I see both videos have been removed from this post—this one was still working when my friend linked it:

17. someone says:

HOTT!!!!! I need that vamps number!! ASAP!!!!