VIDEO: “Unicorns Turn Me On” Feast of Fun on WGN News

May 18, 2010 · 1985 views

We really do love unicorns here on the Feast of Fun.

So you can imagine our thrill when WGN News ran a segment on the Feast of Fun podcast, our love for gay mythological creatures and on how we manage to create the world’s most popular gay talk show from our home studio here in Chicago.

Comments

1. Avatar Andy says:

Congratulations! 馃檪 First an article in the Chicago Tribune, now a segment on a news channel…I am curious what is next. I am glad you finally get the attention you deserve!

Looking forward to the longer video.

2. Avatar jasmine says:

I watched the video last night, and I loved it. Especially the bit where the kombucha makes an appearance.

3. Avatar Cliff Dix says:

Wow! That was an amazing piece on you guys. Congratulations! Love seeing you both working behind the scenes. Looking forward to even more media coverage and more and more.

4. Avatar carrma says:

Fun story, guys! Always interesting to see behind the curtains. I think Marc needs a regular TV news segment called kombucha corner.

5. I’ve always wondered what your studio looked like, it reminds me of a cozy bed and breakfast.

6. Avatar Redblue44 says:

Just saw you guys on the news yesterday, and I’ve been listening to the show for years, thank you so much for all you do. I will comment more from now on and buy a tshirt too.

7. Avatar Chickengirl says:

why can’t white people pronounce Hispanic names properly????? hehe but seriously, its nice to see you guys get more and more recognition for the stuff you guys do!! 馃檪

8. Avatar Coxygru says:

This is great, guys! Any media coverage is good. But this report was so… perfect! It started by presenting you just as a couple, rapidly brought in the fact that you’re a gay couple in a non-sensational journalistic style, focused on your contributions to the gay community, and showed you as two really fun guys. Kudos to the news reporter. And kudos to you for a show that I always enjoy listening to here on the other side of the planet. Unicornily yours, coxygru in gay Paris.

9. Avatar libhomo says:

No bathrobes for you two on that taping.

10. Hey! That’s the Star Trek Pez dispenser I gave you! LOL