VIDEO: True Blood Season 4 – How Sookie Got Her Groove Back
You need to be a Feast of Fun Plus+ member to access this.
Join now or Log in – it's easy!
Alexander Skarsgard’s character, Eric Northman suffers from amnesia next season after he crosses the wrong witch: “This powerful character is gone…He is lost. He doesn’t know how he is, he knows he’s a vampire, but […]
I love the show, True Blood, and have enormous respect for cast. I despise anything that brings disrespect to the cast, crew or writers. Guess what you’ve done?
I’ve reposted a public quote from Alexander Skarsgard, that he gave during an interview, and a video that’s available online from HBO? I don’t know what you’re referring to. I’ve visited set on the Warner Bros. lot, and met with the cast at various awards shows and I can assure you no one loves the series more than I do. I’ve you’re referring to my joke at the end, you need to lighten the fuck up. The show is a celebration of sex.
Pam: Let’s go to the ladies room and stare at ourselves in the mirror.
“God Hates Fangs.”
MORE “TRUE BLOOD” Season 4 *SPOILERS* from Entertainment Weekly:
WARNING! If want to remain blissfully unaware of season four plot points, we suggest you stop reading NOW!
* Sookie and Bill’s break-up will stick … at least for a little while. “It is hard not to think of them as soul mates when they are in real life,” said Ball. “[But Bill’s] betrayal [of Sookie] is so deep that I don’t think she sees a way back from that. That’s why we need 17 seasons.” Sookie’s desire to find comfort in Alcide was mentioned as a possibility although Manganiello reminded us that his character’s ex “Debbie is still at large.”
* Eric is still very much in the running for Sookie’s affection. Meanwhile, his amnesia might give him a reason to log lots of time with the telepathic fairy under the guise of trying to piece his life and memories back together. Skarsgard said witches are to blame!
* Paquin said Sookie comes back from her finale field trip to fairyland with Claudine “different” but still unable to control her “microwave fingers. “She’s still very new at all this fairy stuff.”
* Bill is involved in a “bite-off” with Queen Sophie-Anne. Teased Moyer, “It’s not just the two of them in this fight.”
* Gary Cole (Chuck and The Good Wife) will visit Bon Temps, while Fiona Shaw (Harry Potter’s Aunt Petunia) plays Marnie. She’s a “a witch among other things,” explains Ball. Other new characters include some witches, vampires, a handful of shifters, a new werewolf, a couple of humans, a child, a gator and a rattlesnake.
* Eric’s dead maker Godrick will be back! “One of the great things about having characters who have been around for thousands of years is that you can go back and see them at different points in history,” explains Ball. “Or they can appear in people’s dreams. Vampires dream too.” A Bill/Eric flashback was also promised. In fact, both Skarsgard and Kristin Bauer rallied Ball to go back in time to see Eric and Pam of the past in a future episode.
* Sam Trammell (Sam) and Rutina Wesley (Tara) alluded to the possibility of new loves this season but fear happiness will be short-lived. Layfayette (Nelsan Ellis) and Jesus (Kevin Alijandro), along with Arlene (Carrie Preston) and Terry (Todd Lowe) and Jessica and Hoyt will remain together for the time being. “The fairy tale can’t last forever,” Woll sighed. “But maybe reality is better.”
* Despite Skarsgard’s pleas, Ball prepared viewers for the return of the king of Mississippi. “We specifically made the choice not to kill him,” the creator teased. “I don’t know when but there are definitely plans to bring him back. He is gonna be pissed.”