FOF #1175 – Tom Goss and Jeremiah Clark Beautiful Love Songs

Apr 16, 2010 · 41869 views

Love the Podcasts?

One our fabulous listeners, Drew, has offered to match any contributions to the show made today or this weekend. Click here to make a donation.

First he was a wrestler, then he almost became a priest, and now Tom Goss is one of the rising stars in the nation’s gay music scene.

But just because he’s not wearing a singlet doesn’t mean Tom’s not ready to fight for what’s right.

His new album “The Politics of Love” has an interesting angle- the music comes with a free workshop on initiating a meaningful discussion on marriage equality with people who may disagree.

Tom is touring the country with his musician pal Jeremiah Clark, and they made a quick stop on their way from Nashville all the way to Appleton, Wisconsin just to tape a show with us.

Join us for an incredible live music session not just with Tom but with the powerful Jeremiah Clark as they play us some beautiful love songs.

Tom also puts our gaydar to the test as he reads several couple’s personal love stories and we try and guess if they are gay or not.

If you live in Chicago, Tom’s playing with Stephen Leonard and Jeremiah Clark tonight at the Underground Lounge at 8pm, you don’t want to miss this show.

Hot news:

Pope Benedict continues to put his foot in his mouth, asking all Christians, everybody to repent for the molestation coverup of the Catholic Church.

Melissa Etheridge announces her legal separation from her partner Tammy Lynn Michaels.

A beautiful pair of gay swans set up nest at the world’s only Swannery in England.

Tom Goss – Back to Love…: iTunes

Jeremiah Clark – Bone: Site

RSS FEED | SUBSCRIBE ON iTUNES

Comments

1. moonsammy says:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FAUSTO!!!

Hi Marc and Fausto,
    I try to make sure I donate 2 to three times a year. I just got my tax return, and was delighted to hear that Drew was matching donations, so to help you celebrate your birthday and all the wonderful work you do for all of us, I have sent $100..

I don’t have an iPhone, but someday, I may get an iPad…

Hugs
    David

• Thank you Moon Sammy! We’re concurrently developing a FOF app for the iPhone and iPad, as well as creating a compelling mobile version of the site for multiple plattforms.

Thank you for all your fabulous birthday wishes!

2. Evycontent says:

Thank you for a great podcast (I love Feast of Fun). Now that Drew is matching donations, I feel compelled to donate and I will.

3. rhoddy01 says:

Hey Fausto, I donated on Thursday so you’d get it for your birthday. If I’d had known there would be matching donations, I would have waited… :(

4. Polo Drew says:

Friends of FoF – One more day left. How high can we take this? To the moon!

Can we get to $1,500 tomorrow? Please donate if you can, even $5 or $10 helps. Lets make this a birthday to remember for Fausto. #fof1175

Here’s the tour schedule-

Music press kits
    Quantcast

6. RcktMan says:

Hey boys,

I loved this show… the music was beautiful and intimate and the four of you are so much fun together. I listened to it on Friday after Fausto’s birthday party and forgot to comment… I saw you all so much this weekend I figured I had already done so! :)

It makes this Kenosha boy proud to see what Tom is doing. His music is timeless and his message is so powerful. He truly is an inspiration to me. Keep up the great work! And it was such fun to meet Jeremiah and hear him sing… the two of you together are magical. I hope to hear great things from both of you in the future.

Finally, a HUGE thank you to Drew for his incredibly generous offer of matching donations. I made one on Saturday and I hope everyone listening and/or reading did the same. Feast of Fun is such an important community, and I hope it continues for many years to come. :)

7. Joe Benson says:

This was one of my favorite shows in a long time. Would you ever consider posting the songs online for download? I can’t wait to catch these guys when they come to Portland in a couple weeks. And finally a Saturday show, so much easier to get to on a weekend.

8. Williamchff1 says:

Wow! What an amazing show. I absolutely loved it!
    Great voices and super cute! :-D
    I’m going to try to make it to the Los Angeles show!