FOF #2447 – Don’t Fall in Love with a Drag Queen

Feb 7, 2017 · 22005 views
Okay, maybe just this one. Peaches Christ wins our hearts and minds as we talk about poster nazis, relationships and dating advice for queens and their admirers. Photo by David Ayllon. Hair by Wigs & Grace. Gown by David More.

For a lot of gay men, being a drag queen is like being a comic book superhero – sooner or later, Clark Kent is going to have to tell Lois Lane that he puts on a cape and a fierce pair of red boots to tear it up in Metropolis.

Today, we take a look at the trouble gay guys face when they have to tell someone they’re dating that they are a drag queen.

Joining us is the she-larious San Francisco queen Peaches Christ, who somehow managed to break the news to her boyfriend that she does drag and he didn’t run away in terror.

Plus,

10 reasons not to date a drag queen

Does sister dick make you sick?

Who gets to use the walk in closet?

How to rope your boyfriend to running your merch table.

Comments

1. Myamoto says:

NOOOOOOO! I know this podcast can’t get other guests therefore the need for repetition is there but c’mon guys …. she’s not “SHELARIOUS” … why does she have to come on LITERALLY every other week ugh… go ahead Fausto delete my comment and suppress the descent just like how did last month.

• Marc Felion says:

I delete your comments because I don’t value them. They are not worth the bother for anyone to read them. You aren’t adding anything to conversation, you are just trying to drive wedge between us and I think it sucks. It’s totally not constructive. I’ve dealt with queens like you before so begone before I drop a house on you too.

2. colaboy29 says:

I enjoy Peaches. And you all stayed on the subject the entire show. Often you start on some movie premise but get side-tracked and never get back to it. :-)

3. teacher44 says:

I’m always happy when Peaches is your guest. She has something smart to say about whatever the topic may be. (Why is it that cranky complainers never seem to be able to spell? The word is ‘dissent’.)

4. Katie says:

Though I listen to most of Feast of Fun podcasts, not all of them are of interest. Those I skip (or sometimes just listen to the end where Marc and Fausto go off on the subjects of the day-I love this part).

There are those of us who love movies, cult or otherwise, and Peaches is the queen of information on this topic. I thinks she is indeed shelarious, but more importantly, I think she is knowledgeable and insightful. When you think of a drag queen podcast, those words do not normally pop into your head. That is what I like about Feast of Fun. It is indeed fun, but the subject matters can be deep.

I say, have Peaches on as much as possible. She is a busy lady and I personally feel she is doing a public service by being on this show with such regularity.

Love and kisses

5. WarrenSee says:

Peaches is the best recurring guest here on FOF! I always enjoyed the podcast which have her/Joshua as guest. My favorite Top 3 recurring guests are Peaches/Joshua, Vivacious and Brian Sweeney.

6. hajaXavier says:

keep peaches coming back and back and back….

re legally blonde/legally black.

elle woods grew up in Bel Air, across the street from Aaron Spelling. She is NOT a valley girl. Peaches should know better. 😀